Words is a multiplayer player board game. The goal is to build words using your available letters. The players can build words either by placing letters on top of the board or on top of the existing letters. Depending on what type of letter you use or how many letters the words you build consist of you get awarded points.
Have fun with your friends and expand your vocabulary at the same time.
The game currently only supports two players and can be played by one of the player hosting the game and the other player joining the hosted game.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Different Game Board Sizes – the game board can be changed from anything between 3×3 to 10×10.
- Stack Limits – mix up the stakes a bit by changing the stack limit for how may letters can be placed at any spot.
- Bonus Letters – some letters are more difficult to place than others but they award you more points for your trouble.
- Statistics – Games are tracked for statistics and your own performance can be viewed and analysed.
Custom Letter Sets
- Customize the quantity of each letter in the bag
- Change the amount of letters in the bag
- Exchange, remove or add letters to play in different languages
- Support for up to four players
- Power-ups – ever needed to swap all your letters? Or perhaps randomly forcing a trade with the other player?
How to host a game?
You can find information on how to setup for a hosting a game here.
Do you want to help out?
If you are interested in helping, please contact us using the various forms on our Contact page.